Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: amy n' chelle

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I went thru Maggie Valley a couple weekends ago and thought of you 2, that rainy night we went out and drank too much!! well some of us did~L
    and how much i missed you both..i've been busy with work-blah- and i losts this addy when my old pc crashed!
    amy..i wanna say congrats sweetheart on the marriage and baby girl..you're going to be an amazing momma!!!
    chelle...where the hell are ya?

    and amy i wanna see the belly-

    ~hugs..miss ya both!!!
    hope you both have a Merry Christmas!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hiya TAy.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    long time no see....hope all is well in your world........

    I will let Chele know you were looking for her.... she doesn't really come here anymore....

    She has a myspace page she uses I think... I don't even keep contact there....

    Merry CHristmas ! ! !!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good luck finding Chele for anything...ever...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there you are !

    even if you don't have internet at home...and can only check myspace at work ( at work i couldn't even get to yahoo...so i totally get it )...... it's all good...

    live your life..... out there [img]smile.gif[/img] ...

    are you excited for christmas?

    i want to catch uP!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we need to catch up! and christmas..well its just another year gone..not alot to celebrate really..other than I made it thru another one lol.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..call me!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wasnt tryin to sound like i was complaining Chele love...i just miss being able to see you alot..here...and on messenger or email...and of course our old Guild Wars days... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Tay! You should get up with me sometime! I havnt been to the springhouse in about a month now but every time i go i think of the three of us lol..good times!

    yeah i can check myspace from work so i do that a few times a day.

    evo..im sorry that im not able to be there for everyone. It's not that i dont care..I just have issues myself lately and with no net at home most of the time..and very few cell minutes..I have to take care of me first. I have always taken care of others..its time for me to worry about me! sorry if that offends..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •